Search Tools

Google

Friday, October 5, 2007

I have a Silly Cat!!!

I had to share these pictures. My son has a mesh laundry basket that's got a hole in it. Well - it's become Chuck's most favorite toy. He'll crawl in (usually after terrorizing the dog) and hide... If Opie the dog happens to pass by, he gets popped on the head by a lightening quick cat paw.


I kept trying to get his picture and he would only peek out at me, but once I stood up, he suddenly flipped over onto his back and stuck his head out the hole. I grabbed the phone and quickly snapped the picture, which is good because he retreated back in as soon as the flash went off.

Aren't silly cats fun?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's got HUGE ears!

Anonymous said...

So cute :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Really cute!