Search Tools

Google

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Time Marches On

Eeeek! I can't believe it's March already. Life has been so hectic at times that I can't believe that it's already 2008. I still remember all the Y2K panic as if it were last year.

Just last month, our oldest son turned 15. Less than a year to drive!Less than 3 years to leave for collegeLess than 3 years from being "draftable" into the military

As frustrating as teenagers can be, I'm not sure I'm ready for him to really grow up to be on his own. I can't imagine a home without him in it. I know I'm probably jumping the gun, but I can't help being the emotional sappy mother right now....

But - I still thought I'd share this beautiful picture to get ya'll ready for spring......






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about Y2K also and can't believe it's been 8 years....2000 seems like yesterday...STOP THE TRAIN...I WANT TO GET OFF!