Search Tools

Google

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Summer Update

Hey everyone!

The summer is off to a great start! I got the family tree done for hubby's family reunion - whew! That's a big relief to me, as it turned out to be a HUGE job. However, I found he's somewhat related to Pocohantas, which is really neat.

I've spent more time with the kids and have been enjoying the closeness we're feeling. We go to the state park once or twice a week, work in the garden together and generally just have either a ton of kids here in the house or I'm constantly ferrying kids from one house to another.

I realize that my oldest will be off to college in four years and my youngest in eight! I almost can't believe that time has gone by so quickly......

Oh well - back to the kids! Enjoy the summer.

L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you and thank you for inviting us to your blog... I have had a wonderful time reading about you, your family and the fur babies. I will popping in again sometime.
Gentle hugs (also for the furbabies)
JOY C

Joys Of Living said...

Joy - thanks so much!