Search Tools

Google

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Freelance Writer Site

I have soft-launched my new freelance writer website and am so excited about how it looks. I still have a lot of work to do on it - adding content, keywords and more.

I used weebly.com to create the site and it's so easy. If you're looking for an easy to use web site creator for a basic web site, check them out. For my other sites, I have always used Microsoft's Office Live, but they wouldn't take my domain name because it has the word "bank" in it. Even thought it's part of my last name, they still won't take it because of fraudulent activities committed by others in the past. I think this is a horrible policy, especially since I've used them before and still do for www.mikebankscatering.com. Evidently, that got grandfathered in.

Feel free to check it out: www.lindajbanks.com

No comments: