Search Tools

Google

Thursday, March 15, 2007

New to blogging

As a working mother who was laid off since December, my life has taken some major turns. Now that I have time, I'm bored! There's only so much TV that can be watched and with money being tight, there's not much else to do.

So - I decided to create a blog. As part of creating the blog, I've decided to start writing and looking for work-from-home jobs that will help bring in extra money while I look for full time employment. I've decided to keep this as real as possible and write about my family, my kids and my work.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Good luck with your blogging! I stopped by to see if your blog would be a good fit for BLOG VILLAGE. Right now, you don't have enough posts over a long enough time period for me to make a decision. Please apply again in a month or so, when you have a dozen or more posts for me to look at.

;)