Search Tools

Google

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to my son

Today is Easter, but it is also my youngest son's birthday. He's now 10 years old. A long time ago, I realized I have no more babies, but now thinking of my youngest being able to drive in 6 years, going to college in 8 years scares me. I can see his physical changes - he looks less like a boy and more like a man on am almost daily basis. Pretty soon - he'll be sprouting hair and his voice will be getting deeper.

He already is starting to like girls - or more accurately tells us that two girls like him. He says he knows the girls like him because they pick on him and hit him with pencils. LOL - too funny.

On the 11th, I get to chaperone the fourth grade field trip and one of the girls will be in my group. If I survive hanging out with the ankle-biters, I'll be sure to write about my experiences.

Happy Easter everyone and Happy Birthday to my Little Man!

No comments: