Search Tools

Google

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Notre Dame Trip




I spent the last few days at Notre Dame University in Indiana. I interviewed for a manager position there and the campus was beautiful! The people were laid back and so super nice. I stayed at the beautiful Morris Inn on campus Sunday night. When I got up in the morning, I asked the hotel clerk how to get to the IT building. What he told me is "Walk towards the new stadium, turn around until you see Jesus calling the touchdown, then turn right - you can't miss it!"

Believe it or not, the directions were perfect. There is a mural on the library with a picture of Jesus raising his hands towards heaven. Unfortunately, if you sit in the stadium and look over the one goalpost, that's exactly what you see. Not sure how well that was planned, but it's funny in a strange sort of way.

Anyway - I stopped at the bookstore on the way to the airport. I got my kids Notre Dame shirts. And DAD - if you are reading this, Lucas has already decided to wear his ND shirt next time we visit. He's hoping you'll pick on him and debate Penn State vs. ND.... LOL

Later!

No comments: